Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Psilocybin You Are A Star!

Look at who is on our Wikipedia today's featured article!


Psilocybin and his twin brother Psilocin are the most well-known Tryptamines.
(Man, how I wish I have their designs done!)
I underlined the important things or things I think it's interesting.

Digression: I love eating blood oranges, but I'm not sure about the claimed health benefits of them. When I was peeling the oranges, I suddenly wondered if eating blood oranges could satisfy some people's weird bloodthirsty fantasy. Their color makes it looks as though you're tearing some kind of tissues apart and biting into them ... I don't know. I don't have that kind of desire.

Digression P. S.: I bought two fennel bulbs last week but didn't know how to eat them. The tag on the vegetable said it could be made into salads, so I just cut and ate them raw. They had a very strong and unique aroma. When you get used to it, it's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment