Thursday, October 4, 2012

I Just Need to Calm Down ...

1 hour count-down to my physics exam. I've done several practice exams on my own. Normal test time is about an hour. I actually finished one of the practices in 30 minutes and got 100% right. This week, I even started teaching other people who didn't grab the fastest way to solve problems.

The Physics Learning Center did an excellent job teaching me. The director even taught us to solve problems with pure logic, without memorizing formulas and doing tedious calculations. I'll probably do fine on the exam but I just feel so nervous right now. I just need to calm down ... probably a walk and some food will do me good.

1 comment:

  1. 聽起來你們的Physics Learning Center的功能不錯
    台灣的大學這方面真的欠缺很多
    可悲的台灣學生只能上補習班
    死背一些解題口訣
    絕大部分沒真的搞懂
    好可悲

    ReplyDelete