Someone on deviantART reminded me about the representation of "colored" characters. I'm making a list of the molecule characters that are going to be non-white (don't look like Caucasian), and that's not a whole lot! Hopefully we'll have more. It's like a head count so I won't forget whom I have. Let's wait and see if we need to add onto or take off the list. It's interesting that some characters are never white in my mind.
5-Methoxy Diisopropyl "Foxy" Tryptamine
5-Methoxy Methyl-Isopropyl "Moxy" Tryptamine
Meth "Crystal" Amphetamine
MDEA, Eve Amphetamine
MBDB, Eden Butanamine
Salvinorin A. Diterpenoid
Gibberellin A3 Diterpene
Abscisic "Dormin" Acid
- Some molecules that are not on the list might have non-white heritage, e.g. Mescaline Phenethylamine is 1/4 Native American; I'm not sure about Lophophine.
- Some molecules appear to be mix-race, e.g. Acetylcholine, Bromo-Dragonfly, etc.
- Some, especially those of Eastern Europe, Spain, etc. might not really identity themselves as white.
- I'm not sure about DXM, THC, Meth Cathinone, etc. yet.
- I haven't seen an Asian psychedelic. It seems like most Asian molecules are stimulants or something else.