I actually made this dish last week. I got a bunch of radish and the farmer told me to eat raw. They were too spicy! So my initial idea was to cook it to get rid of the spiciness. I ended up adding everything left in the fridge into it.
It actually tasted great! I decided to write a recipe.
It's named because most of the ingredients came from FH King CSA, Farmers' Market, and Willy Street Co-op.
8-10 radishes, cubed
2-3 tomatoes, cubed
2-3 blades of kale, rid of the main stem, cut into small pieces
4-5 eggs, beat
A sprinkle of fresh dill leaves
1. Put about 2/3 teaspoon of butter in a deep frying pan.
2. Stir-fry the radish until it's soft.
3. Stir-fry the tomatoes and kale until the tomatoes melt a little bit.
4. Add salt, black pepper, and a sprinkle of dill leaves. Stir-fry a little bit more.
5. Add eggs and turn the fire to small.
6. When the eggs begin to harden, add a very thin layer of cheese and black pepper.
7. Put the lid on. Small fire until the eggs are thoroughly cooked. Ready to serve!