Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Opioids

I thought I was going to draw more psychedelic molecules during the vacation, but ended up finishing the four opium analgesic molecules I planned to draw.
Morphine and Heroin are in that position because they were lying in the original pictures.
I thought depressants would be boring but the opioids were not so bad.
The original drawings and their bios can be found on my deviantART website.

I don't know when I'll have time to draw again. I have to apply for research funding before the mid-February and adjusting into school life again will keep me busy. Right before the vacation ended I completed a two-paged comic involving LSD and DMT, my male protagonists:
I Hallucinate Therefore I Am Page 1
I Hallucinate Therefore I Am Page 2

No comments:

Post a Comment