Thursday, September 19, 2013

If I Have a Garden (Psychoactive Plants That I Want to Own)

If I have a garden, those are some beautiful or useful legal psychoactive plants that I'd love to have. I hope all of them will still be legal when I get a garden. (Of course I'd love some illegal ones too, but they are illegal.)

1. Datura spp. (angel's trumpet; jimson weed)


Major active chemicals: atropine, scopolamine (anticholinergic deliriant)



2. Papaver spp. (poppy)
 
Major active chemical: morphine (analgesic)



3. Echinopsis peruviana (Peruvian torch cactus)
 

Major active chemical: mescaline (psychedelic)


4. Nicotiana spp. (tobacco)


Major active chemical: nicotine (stimulant??)


5. Ipomoea tricolor (morning glory)

 

Major active chemical: ergine (aka LSA, psychedelic)


6. Passiflora spp. (passion flower)


Major active chemicals: chrysin and other flavones (sedative), harman (MAOI)





7. Psychotria viridis


Major active chemical: DMT (psychedelic)


8. Coffea spp. (coffee tree)


Major active chemical: caffeine (stimulant)


9. Scutellaria spp. (skullcap)


Major active chemicals: baicalein and other flavones (sedative)


2 comments:

  1. 很多植物台灣沒有,你要偷渡一些回來嗎?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 厚,不要再叫我做可能會破壞生態的事啦!
      (咦,其實偷偷復育peyote cactus好像不錯,野生的有絕種危機。)

      Delete