Monday, April 23, 2012

Speed Sketch

Catrina and I were trying to recall what Speed Amphetamine (who is amphetamine itself) looks like. Hmm, so far like that. Catrina suggested that he should be a mod. That'll be excellent! lol I want to make this guy look cooler.

MDMA: Introduce to you ... my brother Speed! He's awesome!

(Speed has weird European accent.)
Speed: Doyouknowwhat'sgreataboutbeingastimulant? It's YOU DON'T NEED TO SLEEP andyoucandowhateveryoulikeallnightlong!! LIKE PARTY! OOOOOOOHHHYEEEAAAAHHH!!

Speed: I HATE HIPPIES!

 Speed the mod and LSD the hippie hate each other from the start. LSD really has got some nerves to seduce his arch-rival's little sister, although it's not entirely his fault. *facepalm*

Another sketch of Serotonin Tryptamine, who is welcoming people who fall asleep to the world of dreams and peacefulness. I just made a few random sketches. Too bad Bufotenin still doesn't have clothes.

Sometimes stress can make you hard to fall asleep even when you're exhausted, or make you easy to have nightmares. I probably really need Serotonin now ...

Unfortunately I still don't have time to upload my photos and write my travel journals. If I don't go to sleep now, I'll have no time at all to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment